Monday, December 21, 2009

Brewdog - Tokyo* 18.2%

Taste: Oh man! This is delicious. It hits you like that chewing gum in Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory that lets
You Experience a 3 course meal when you chew it. The Flavours explode forth! Quite sherry like. Drunk
after one sip however. This is an awesome stout.

Appearance: Black; invisible at night.... like dark matter.

Would you buy 2: The only way this would happen is if you won the lottery and bought one for a friend.
Drinking two would be dangerous for me.

Would you buy 4: Madness... no one has the funds or the stomach for it...

Rating (out of 7): A solid six star ale... What a drink. I was so drunk at the end I wanted to give it 7 stars. But in
Cold light of day I knew better.... Now... How can I get more money for this stout???

No comments: