Saturday, August 11, 2012

Moor Beer Company - Revival 4%


Taste: This is totally lively. It just hucked up yeast ball on the counter. No worries. Hopes remain high for this. My oh my! This is the kind of easy drinking ale you could literally drink instead of water. Low on alcohol, but you're still hiking through big flavour country. It's mainly tangy with hops.

Appearance: Giant bottle is welcome. Even though it didn't fit in my secret ale cupboard, I welcome anyone smashing the conventions of the pint. Why not 660mls?!

Would you buy 2? Hmmm at £6+ a bottle, I might not be buying too many, although I'd like to. Very much.

Would you buy 4? See above.

Rating (out of 7): 6****** Very welcome. (As I'm missing out on the Bankes Arms Ale festival.)

1 comment:

gerad depardieu said...

Enjoyed this as on tap recently. Very nice! 5 stars, but maybe would have got the 6 if the sun was hotter!