Friday, December 9, 2011

Storm Beer - Tropical Ale 5%



Taste: 2.5 Litre Ale Si: Fruit Injection. This is a fast ale, everything happens quickly, a flash of the tropics hits your mouth and then leaves a crisp, smooth, calm sea behind. it's basically a festival of tropical fruit flavours.

Appearance: A golden sea filled with miniature bobbing pineapples.

Would you buy 2? Have done. The question is moribund.

Would you buy 4? It could end up being a tropical prison. Should a man put this much brown fruit in his mouth? I sense mouth ulcers. No, I'll tap out after 3.

Rating (out of 7): 4**** A fun time ale to enjoy with friends. Not too natural, fruit pills have been added, I rather like them though. Best drunk in Bali.

2 comments:

Darren said...

Great work Ben! The people demand to know what Balinese beer is like!

Salmon said...

I know where I'm going on mu next holiday...