Thursday, July 5, 2012

Windsor & Eton Brewery - Conqueror Black IPA 5%



Taste: I'm opening this to celebrate the birth of my first daughter. I'm hoping for big things here. It has an absolutely incredible smell. Lovely rich hop aroma. I could smell this ale all day. Amazing. The taste is equally impressive; malt attack! Some malty ghosts are running over the roof of my mouth and down my throat. It might be not sleeping for 3 days, but I'm sure that's happening. It's sweet and bitter and bold. Impressive. It beats The Kernel Breweries Black IPA. Well done.

Appearance: Very, very dark. Nice griffins and shield on label.

Would you buy 2? For sure. Without hesitation.

Would you buy 4? I could be seen buying four. Or more.

Rating (out of 7): 6****** definitely a high sixer! Flawless bottled beer.

1 comment:

Paddy Johnson said...

Thanks Darren and congrats on your daughter! Paddy