Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fuller's - 2012 Vintage Ale 8.5%


Taste: Strong booze and orange aromas on pouring. Okay! This is good. It has tons of flavour, and packs a hit like whiskey. I have the sensation of instant face warmth. This would be incredible with some cheese... Hold it, I'm cutting a slice.... I can confirm that it goes well with a stinky slice of Caerphilly, but I can tell that the ale wants me to get some blue cheese. A well-rounded gulp with very few edges.

Appearance: Fizzy Fox's tail. It comes in a nice card box for storing. Which makes you feel nice inside. Each bottle is numbered (mine is 18638) from a not-so limited 125,000!

Would you buy 2? I will, I want to tuck one away in my cupboard and see what it's like in five years.

Would you buy 4? I'd like to.

Rating (out of 7): 6****** right up my ale creek. A lovely ale-based surprise.

No comments: