Saturday, January 28, 2012

Magic Rock Brewing Co. - High Wire 5.5%


Taste: Hop smack! Right in my face. Some kind of fruitiness there too. It feels creamy in my mouth, but I'm tasting and reviewing a rich pasta sauce at the same time as this. This is pretty wild stuff.

Appearance: Bright eyes, burning like fire. Candylion bottle.

Would you buy 2? Yes. I'd have two. Life's to short not to.

Would you buy 4? Although I want four, clearly. As a man who lives in a house. I can clearly see that the grapefruit build-up in your body would start to reach dangerous levels. So let's leave it.

Rating (out of 7): 5***** progressive beer. More magic from the rock.

1 comment:

Barl Fire said...

Had this on cask and it was wonderful. There's a bottle sat in my garage, don't think it'll be there much longer ;)