Friday, March 23, 2012

Titanic Brewery - Last Porter Call 4.9%


Taste: This is more like it. Or is it. I can't recall tastes. I'm enjoying it, but my mind's elsewhere. Dark, it doesn't feel too strong. It has no discernible edges, perhaps making it good for removing edges after a hard day's rendering on After Effects. (?)

Appearance: A brewery based on the death of 1517 people. It can be overlooked. This is the first Titanic beer I've had on draft and I like it.


Would you buy 2? I might. If not for the choice.

Would you buy 4? Doubtful. But she'll always have a place in my stomach.

Rating (out of 7): 4**** Tasty!

Visit the Titanic Brewery Website

2 comments:

Neil Young said...

In my opinion linking any water based event/emblem with ale is a good move. Be it an albatross, a smuggler, some seaweed or the drowning of innocent people, the sea and ale go hand it hand.

Justin said...

I absolutely love this beer! Just wish it was more readily available.