Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pictish Brewing Company - Apollo 4.2%



Taste: Warm and damp. A foul thing to visit your mouth. Oh man, I've got a whole pint of this to get rid of before I can wash away the pain. This actually taste like dishwater. Yuk!

Appearance: Worryingly clear. There's zero movement in this glass, it's just stagnant. Oh man, I think it looks like off wee. This is nasty!

Would you buy 2?: Even under torture it would be a real ask.

Would you buy 4?: ..... That question just made me black out.

Rating: 1* A terrifying liquid. Pray it never passes your lips!

3 comments:

Gwdihwaboveyourhead said...

Thanks for the tip off

Darren Woolridge said...

Ha! I thought it tasted like a 4 star. I actually ordered another later on. Slurp!

Ben Martin said...

I'm glad I reviewed this before you Darren!