Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ilkley Brewery - Mary Jane 3.5%



Taste: whoa. This is crisp... Lager crisp. Maybe a bite from my pickled egg will mellow things out.... Yes! It worked. I'm getting some lemon flavoured wheat flavours here. I chose it for it's lightness so I'm not sad.

Appearance: straw yellow. Fruity pink bottle which drew me to it.

Would you buy 2? I'll have to wait a few minutes to see if I'll receive effects similar to partaking in the sweet mary Jane. Although I've no reference for what that feels like. So I'll guess.

Would you buy 4? if I was at an outdoor summer beer fest.

Rating (out of 7): 4**** a good deal of pleasure. Best taken with a pickled egg.

2 comments:

Ploughman said...

You're trapped in a ploughman's hut. You only have one food to sustain you. Do you go pickled egg or pickled onion? AND which ale?

Darren said...

Pickled Egg and Human Cannonball by Magic Rock. Fact.