Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rhymney - Export 5%


Taste: Rhymney brewery hasn't got to best track record so far, so I approached this with trepidation. Then I noticed a silver sticker saying medal winner with a nice image of a cup. I relaxed a little. Then I relaxed even more after the first taste. Refreshing for sure, but in a wintry way. As the gulp goes in, a ham briefly licks my tongue, there's a fizz, then I have an imaginary cigar working my throat- but it's a cafe creme and it's all over so quick. This is easy to drink but I may need more action.

Appearance: A real satisfying mahogany. I would make furniture from it if I could.

Would you buy 2? In certain circumstances (see below), yes I would.

Would you buy 4? Never say never, but do say very unlikely.

Rating (out of 7): * * * * This is perfect if you need a quencher whilst climbing a snowey mountain or Rhymney Hill http://www.gtj.org.uk/en/large/item/GTJ01715/

No comments: