Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thwaites (Co-Op) - Organic Ale 5%


Taste: So sweet. Hoppy. Slight homebrew vibe. I'm imagining juicy raisins and unripe apples for some reason. Metallic aftertaste like a steel spoon in your mouth. Feel like it might kick start a hangover by passing all pleasure.

Appearance: orange/brown hybrid. Neither orange, nor brown - a concise mix of the two

Would you buy 2? In desperate times, but not in my immediate plans.

Would you buy 4? Not tempted to be honest.

Rating (out of 7): * * *- fine, but there's just something I'm just not sure about.

2 comments:

Blues said...

For some reason, a single bottle of this will give me an evil hangover which is not, I assure you, my normal reaction to a beer,.

DarrenWoolridge said...

Curious! ... I get the same from a Bishop's Finger.